All this baby pink is making me feel like a baby girl, I love it! This outfit gives me such a vintage vibes and the images make me happy. So what I am wearing is all from the Urban Outfitters BDG Denim collection. I love that their denim range is very comfortable and they have a few colours in their collection that aren't your usual. This is important to me because I don't know about you guys but its nice to own a unique style of jeans, I find that they usually stand out more.

Also, the BDG range have a few slogan tees with the theme of female empowerment which really stands out to me. As you can see, I am wearing one of them and mine says " ABCDEFEMME ". It is stocked in two different colours which are linked below. I have also linked everything I am wearing as well as similar styles. Let me know your thoughts guys!